How to setup an email account in Outlook 2013 / 2016
Setup your email account in Outlook 2013/2016
- Open Outlook 2016. If you see a Welcome screen, select Next > Yes.
- Select File > Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types. Select IMAP > Next.
- Fill in your name as you want recipients to see it and fill in your email address.
- Select IMAP as the Account Type.
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP): Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- The username is your full email address and your email address password. Tick ‘Remember password‘.
- Click ‘More Settings‘. Select ‘Outgoing Server‘ and tick the first box ‘My outgoing server requires authentication‘.
- Click ‘OK‘. Click ‘Next‘ and ‘Finish‘.
Was this answer helpful?
Setup your email account on your iPhone From the Home screen, choose Settings. Next, tap...
This feature allows you to check your email from any PC with any Internet connection from...
Setup your email account on a Android device. You may want to setup your email account on your...
Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings. We’ll show you exactly which...