How to setup email on Android
Setup your email account on a Android device.
You may want to setup your email account on your phone or other mobile device.
- Tap the email icon on your mobile device.
- If you see options for ‘Exchange’ or ‘Others’ please select ‘Others’.
- Enter your email address and password created on your control panel.
- Tap the option for ‘Manual Setup’.
- Select ‘IMAP’.
- Type ‘mail.yourdomain.co.za’ (Replace ‘yourdomain.co.za’ with your actual domain).
- Your ‘Port Number’ is ‘143’.
- Set the ‘Security Type’ to ‘none’.
- Leave the ‘IMAP Path Prefix’ blank. Click ‘next’.
- Type ‘mail.yourdomain.co.za’ as your SMTP server (Replace ‘yourdomain.co.za’ with your actual domain).
- Set the port to ‘25’.
- Make sure select ‘Require Sign-in’ or ‘Authentication’
- Use your email address and password. Click ‘next’.
- Set your frequency preferences.
- You’re done.
Was this answer helpful?
Enter your domain name to retrieve your email server settings. We’ll show you exactly which...
This feature allows you to check your email from any PC with any Internet connection from...
Setup your email account in Outlook 2013/2016 Open Outlook 2016. If you see a Welcome screen,...
Setup your email account on your iPhone From the Home screen, choose Settings. Next, tap...